HAUL: What I got for Christmas 2017 / 21st Birthday Gifts 2017

18:00



Hello everybody - a belated Merry Christmas and premature best wishes for the New Year. It's been a hectic few months to say the least, and unfortunately my blog has seen the brunt end of that. Nevertheless, I thought that, seeing as I haven’t posted/ hauled in a little while, I would make a comeback with a combined post of some of the gifts I received for my 21st Birthday and Christmas, especially as the post for my 18th Birthday proved to be quite popular.
Having a birthday three days before Christmas lends itself to some joint gifts, and with it being my 21st birthday, people were especially generous this year which I am super grateful for. I particularly love my new Aspinal of London Card Holder and engraved passport holder which I know I will treasure for many years to come. I was also treated to my first Charlotte Tilbury make up item in the form of the Seduction Lip Lustre as well as some new perfume, including Jean Paul Gautier's Scandal, Marc Jacobs and Nina by Nina Ricci.

am also incredibly grateful to receive eight bottles of Prosecco, two bottles of Gin and some Rosé, which leaves my alcohol stash perfectly stocked for the new year. To accompany my growing bubbly collection, I received a great piece of art that you fill over time with Prosecco corks - I'll definitely have reached 'expert' level in no time.


My love of chocolate was also evident in the gifts I received, namely in the numerous Kinder Buenos and the beautiful dark chocolate gingerbread biscuits from Fortnum and Mason that I've been trying to ration. I was also surprised with a beautiful sound waves print of one of my favourite Circa Waves songs to add to my wall.
I've also been really lucky to receive a number of experiences. For me, there's nothing I love more than being able to share experiences and create memories, so the gift of afternoon tea, a view of the shard and a Thames lunch cruise is the ultimate dream.
So that's all for my 21st Birthday and Christmas Haul. I am incredibly grateful and humbled by the generosity of my friends and family, and am overwhelmed by how well the people closest to me know me.

What did you get for Christmas? Let me know below.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe