SKINCARE: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask Review

10:00

I’ve tried various face masks over the years to assist my sensitive, combination/ dry and blemish-prone skin, but Origins are certainly a brand that has gained a glowing reputation for theirs. Enter; Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask. Best applied with a flat foundation brush, I like to leave this for half an hour, enough time for this to set and dry, and then rinse off with an oil-based cleanser, or cleansing balm, and a warm flannel. 

For times when your skin feels congested, for me it's usually post-night-out or around ‘that time of the month’, this works wonders to clear your pores and calm the redness of any breakouts, without leaving it feeling tight or dry.  It is worth noting, however, that charcoal will bring underlying breakouts to the surface of your skin, therefore it's worth using this mask a few days before an important event, or soon after, as your spots may have a couple of days getting worse before they get better - but they will!


I can’t exactly remember when I first bought this, but I’m certain it was nearly 2 years ago, meaning I’ve got more than my fair share of use out of this - definitely much better value for money than the single use pouches you can buy. 

Have you tried any of the Origins Face Masks?

Beth xx 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe