CURRENT FAVOURITE: CLARINS Pure Melt Cleansing Gel Review

17:00


Hello! For today’s post I’m going to move away from my mini NYX review series and instead talk about skincare. More specifically, today I want to talk about my current favourite cleanser of choice. 

I’ve never been a fan of make-up wipes and although I will occasionally reach for a Micellar Water to take off my make-up, I’ll always gravitate towards a balm or oil cleanser - enter the Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel.  As somebody with mainly dry-combination and sensitive skin, and somebody who is lazy when it comes to the chore that is make-up removal, this works quickly and perfectly. The cleanser dispenses out of the tube as a gel, turns into an oil as you massage it in, and then rinses off as a milk – 3 in one! It’s  gentle enough to use on your eyes and does a fantastic job of removing makeup in just a single application ( though I will sometimes double cleanse) with a muslin or face cloth and warm water. I’d say this cleanser is suited to all skin types, even sensitive due to it being unscented, as although it removes grease and grime, you aren’t left with your skin feeling stripped and tight. 

I’d highly recommend this cleanser. I’ve tried the Emma Hardie cleanser and can honestly say that this does as good a job and at half the price - all whilst not having to dip your fingers into an unhygienic pot. 

Have you tried this? 

Beth xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe