Use up Fifty Products Challenge: Monthly Empties

18:00




On my quest to use up fifty products I give you another empties post! For those of you who haven't read my update, up to now I have used up 17 products with 2 months to go.

The Products I would repurchase:
Garnier Simply Essentials Cleanser - Although this didn't remove every scrap of makeup, this did a pretty good job and didn't irritate my eyes either. For something around £1.50 from savers I was quite impressed.

Batiste Dry Shampoo - I made the rookie error of straying from this in order to try something else and boy did I regret it! I have now repurchased this as the seems to be the only dry shampoo that works for me.

Garnier Mineral Deodorant - This is a product that I repurchase and repurchase, that's all I need to say. I does the job and does it well.

Neutrogena T Gel - My scalp is very temperamental and this seems to be the only shampoo that works for my flaky scalp. I have switched this out now for a month or so as you are advised only to use this for a month at a time but once my current shampoo is finished this will return to my bathroom. 

No7 Honey Blush - I loved this blusher and it seemed to last forever which was even better. Honey is a very versatile brown shade which I used as a blush and bronzer. For £8 it is very affordable and great quality.


The Other Products:

Odour Eaters Foot and Shoe Spray - This was a bit pants really. It claims to destroy foot and shoe odour but in short it doesn't. An expensive aerosol that doesn't meet its claims.

Crabtree and Evelyn Body Soufflé - From the small amount of product in the sample I was very impressed. This rubbed in easily and smelt great but for £20 RRP I can't justify the price

Clarins One Step Cleanser - This worked to remove my face makeup but wash't great on my eyes. Again, I can't justify the price of this, especially as I have tried better.

Boots Spa Firming Lotion - I didn't have much left to see if this really worked but it didn't blow me away and for this reason I won't be repurchasing

~~~~~

That's all for this (should have been October) empties post. Let me know if you have tried any of these products in the comments below and please leave me your links!

Also, my apologies for the sparse posts but unfortunately they will be this way until the end of January until mocks, coursework, exams calm down but I will keep trying to post! Let me know if you have any requests.

Beth





You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Such a good idea, i mite try this one myself im running out of space lol xx

    http://c-a-tmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea! I probably have enough products to last me a lifetime... (problems of a beauty junkie lol). I may have to try this! Would you like to follow each other? Come by and let me know! xoxo

    www.fashionmavenmommy.com

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe