'Trimming your hair often will make your hair grow faster" Myth or Reality

18:43

When it comes to haircare myths, a lot are thrown around the blog-o-sphere. "Trimming your hair often will make your hair grow faster" is one I hear my mum going on about all the time, but is it true!? I was recently introduced to Madison Reed who wanted to set the record straight!

If you haven't heard of them before, they're a hair colouring company that focuses on delivering a healthier colouring option in the convenience of your own home! [Check out their hair dye advisor to find out what colour is best for you!] Todays post features the most important hair-do's and hair-don'ts, but which surprises you the most?


I personally am relieved by the fact a haircut every 6-8 weeks is actually doing me good, as scary as the hairdresser seems. Whats your favourite hair myth? Is it busted?

Beth x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe