Spring Nail Polish Picks

19:21



Today I am talking about something that I don't very often - Nail Polish. Since my friend Molly wrote a  blogpost about her all time favourite nail polishes I wanted to write my own post to share my favourites with you. As I only tend to wear nail polish in the spring/summer ( as a Year 11 school does not permit nail polish) I thought this, too, would double as a Spring Nail Polish picks post. 


This is a lovely hot pink colour that is lovely and bright for spring. The colour can apply quite sheer with one coat but with two the colour is opaque, dries fairly quickly and with last without chipping for 3+ days without a top coat.


I think that this is my all time favourite nail colour but not my favourite formula. I have been disappointed by how quickly this has dried up and turned gloopy. It also takes forever to dry but if you have the patience with this it looks lovely!


This again is a pink ( I have a weakness okay!) but is more muted to the Disco Pink shade. This is perfect for me as it dries really quickly and only needs one coat to give an opaque colour. The brush also makes application really convenient. 


This is a nail polish that I have never seen mentioned online. My sister picked me up a couple of shades from Lolitas when she was in Paris and I have been very impressed. Although the polish is quite thin, it is opaque and dries quickly and doesn't chip that quickly either! If anyone has seen these online please let me know!


I love this colour as a transitional colour between winter/spring as it isn't too dark but isn't in your face either. This too has a great formulation and dries quickly and is glossy looking too.

Those were my nail polish favourites. Have you tried any of these before? 


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. They're all such lovely Spring colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have such a gret blog, darling :)
    would you like to follow each other? let me know! <3
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! really want to try the Orly & Rimmel polishes from this post :) they look like great colours :D xo

    beaumaquillagex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post, i actually have a spring nail polishes post scheduled lol! love all the pinks x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for giving me this important tip. This is very helpful for all. Your product is nice. My first choice is healthy skin. So one thing I want to share that I have been use obagi for six month. It works very effective for me. Obagi sale is really useful for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tip is really good and your product also. Anyone wants always looking for skincare product. So start taking care of your skin with obagi nu derm starter kit.

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe