Amie Morning Dew Matte Finish Moisturiser

19:30







Amie Morning Dew Matte Finish Moisturiser

“Morning Dew Matte Finish Moisturiser is an exceptionally light, mineral oil-free daily moisturiser. Natural plant sugars hydrate while rosehip and bilberry nourish. Excess oil and shine are controlled. Helps keep pores clear.”

This moisturiser was the final product of 3 Amie Skincare products that I received from CutECOsmetics.co.uk a few months ago. This product is my favourite of the 3 that I received.

In the summer months my normally dry-normal skin changes to normal-combination skin, meaning I can tend to get oily on my t-zone. To try and control this I use this moisturiser. When I apply this moisturiser it leaves a mostly matte finish with a small glow – which is dewy not oily. I personally like not having a complete matte finish with this however I can imagine if you have oily skin that this isn’t matte enough and doesn’t completely control oil.

This moisturiser rubs and sinks into the skin easily and is very lightweight on the skin and is a perfect summer moisturiser because of this. It leaves your skin lovely and soft and I also noticed that my makeup lasts longer on my skin when I wear this compared to when I use other moisturisers.

I do feel that I can only use this in the morning and use an alternative moisturiser at night as my skin can get quite dry and this means that this moisturiser wouldn’t be suitable for dryer skin types, as mine is during the winter.

Overall I feel that this is a perfect summer moisturiser for normal-combination skins but may be too oily or not moisturising enough for dry or oily skintypes.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I do love the look of these Amie skincare products. At the moment I am loving the new Superdrug range -- for just under £2 (half price)they are good value! Helpful post, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds amazing, I find alot of moisturisers make my skin greasy which is a pain as I already have oily skin!

    Em

    x

    Em's Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe