July Beauty and Make Up Favourites and Fails: Garnier,

19:49





May I just give my apologies in advance for a lack of products in this post. Throughout the month of July I have stuck to similar products and unless I repeat all of my favourite products month after month I decided a concise post may be best.Onto my favourites...

NB Mineral Eyeshadow in Sweet - I believe this range is available in TK Maxx and I love it. This eyeshadow ( part of a 3 piece set) is highly pigmented, long lasting and doesn't crease. Although it is shimmer I don't find glitter all over my face like you can with other shimmer shadows.

Escada Taj Sunset - Unfortunately this has now been discontinued but i'm certain that this years Escada fragrances smell very similar - very fruity and perfect for the summer months.

Garnier BB Cream Oil Free - Review Here - I love this BB cream. Much better than the 'normal' bb cream, this lasts for longer and provides much better oil free coverage. I love it.

Dove Summer Glow - Although I have only used this once this month I loved the result, not streaky, not orange but a very natural glow.

 

I thought I would also share a fail of the month. This Maybelline superstay lip colour doesn't last and is extremely drying on the lips when you use the lipcote. Without the lip stain is sticky and is very unflattering.

Thats all! I hope you enjoyed this post. Please share your July Favourites below.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Taj Sunset is one of my most favourite fragrances ever! So sad that it's been discontinued now I used up my last bit the other week! xx

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe