2018 Highlights: Prince Harry, Dublin, Edinburgh & more...

17:30

With the end of 2018 in sight, I wanted to take the opportunity to wrap up my year with my 2018 highlights.

January

Volunteering @ TedXTalksBCU
February
My first Bumble Bizz event @ Cafe Rouge Mailbox
March
Seeing Prince Harry & Megan Markle for International Women’s day.
Watching Lily Pebbles City Talks about The F Word
Visting The Shard
Watching Les Miserables in the West End

April
Competed in my first rowing regatta
May
Competed in Nottingham BUCS Regatta 
June
Holidays to Naples & Lanzarote

July
Started my Industrial Placement
August
Bateaux River Cruise & Sky Garden (London)
September 
Arctic Monkeys concert 
Stratford-upon-Avon 
Cadbury’s World 
October
Ascot Races

November

Vale Fireworks 

December 
Works Christmas Party 

So that's my photo highlights for 2018. What were your highlights of 2018?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe