John Frieda Full Repair Hydrate and Rescue* Shampoo, Conditioner and Deep Conditioner Review

12:15

Today I want to talk about a relatively new line from John Frieda, their Full Repair Hydrate and Rescue Shampoo, Conditioner and Deep Conditioner which as you can see from the photograph, have already seen some using up!

This shampoo definitely helps to make your hair feel healthy and soft without weighing your hair down. That being said, unfortunately this makes my scalp feel scaly, itchy and flaky and therefore if you have a sensitive scalp perhaps steer clear of this, otherwise it works as a great lightweight nourishing shampoo that doesn't leave your hair looking greasy the next day. As you can see, I have already managed to use this up and would definitely buy this again in the future.

I love using this conditioner. As claimed, this conditions your hair without leaving a residue; weighing your hair down or leaving it looking greasy. It has a pleasant but mild scent and helps to detangle the ends of your hair. This doesn't stop split ends but definitely helps make them less frizzy. A bit pricey as an 'everyday' conditioner but nevertheless an effective one as it restores your hairs softness and shine.

I love the conditioner from this range but love the deep conditioner even more so. More intensive due to its nature, my hair loves to 'drink' this up as I like to use this 20 minutes or more prior to taking a shower to get the most nourishing results. For the price this does an excellent job at leaving your hair soft and full of moisture if you hair is feeling dry and damaged. It does have a tendency to weigh your hair down if not rinsed properly but otherwise I have no quibbles with this.

Have you tried this range?

Beth xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Lovely blog! Please could you check out my blog? And possibly follow back?! It's new and I will be posting more very soon!!

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe