Monday Monthly Summary: August 2013

20:17

 

Before I start this months summary can we all take a moment to appreciate the fact that it is now September , which means that the rest of the year will race by and it will soon be Christmas - sorry I just had to say that.

August has been a very eventful and fun month but also marked the end of my summer holidays which I'm sad about.

The month started with me transforming myself into Mrs Kitten Lady as I spend a fortnight syringe feeding 4 baby kittens that had been abandoned on our farm after after the mother was unfortunately was run over. They were the cutest things and despite being sad to see them go they are now in great new homes.Speaking of Manchester! August saw me take the train twice to Manchester for a spot of shopping of which the hauls have proved very popular for.

Another exciting trip during August was to Alton Towers. For those that haven't been I highly recommend it, especially Air and Rita!

How could I not forget one of the highlights of my August, Total Access Live! Signal 1 radio hosted its own concert with the likes of Union J, The Vamps, Loveable Rogues, Lawson and more and alongside my friends and family a great day was had, made better being able to touch Andy from Lawsons hand!

The most exciting day for me during August was the 22nd, Results Day! I was very happy with my results as I found out that I had got 6 A*s, 5As and 2 Bs which I was more than ready to celebrate in the evening when my lovely friend Molly hosted an amazing and eventful results day party!  This day was definitely topped off by finding my first pay check had been added to my account!

The weekend following this, the bank holiday weekend, we jumped into our car and set off to Lytham St Annes where we spent the weekend relaxing on the beach and having some down time before the stress of work and college starts. For those who havent been to Lytham, it is definitely a worthwhile place to visit!

What have you been up to lately?

Beth xx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Congratulations on your results, you must be so happy! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done with your results, I recently got my alevel results and did really well! be prepared to work yourself to death in 6th form!


    I'm giving away a MAC Lipstick of the competition winners choice on my blog if you'd like to enter
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your results! Very well done :)
    Mia ♡ Une Jolie Vie

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe