Mid-year Makeup Favourites (2013)

08:58




Hello! Seeing as we are way over half way through the year I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to share my current favourite products in a new series that I want to introduce on here which is the BethMayBlogs Beauty Awards which I plan to do every 6 months or so - definitely at the start of every new year - to share my favourite Make-up, Skincare,Hair Care and Bodycare products.

Due to the large list, instead of reviewing every product individually on this post, I shall link you to my individual review of the products, and also a link to where you can purchase the item.

Seeing as I have been loving lots of make-up products lately, what better way to start than with that!

The Favourites

Eyes:
Eye Base/Cream Shadow: MAC Bare Study Paint Pot REVIEW

Lips:

Face:
Concealer: (Blemishes) Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer 
Concealer: (Under-Eyes) Derma V10 Tinted Roll On
Setting Spray: MUA Pro Base Fixing Mist

Cheeks:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love the Natural Collection blushers, they're so nice to wear and cheap too! And I'd really like to try out the UD Naked Palette x

    Kathryn
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love natural collection blushers! I need to purchase more as I've only just started my collection:-)

    Great post,
    Zofia xo
    (http://littlemisspradaxo.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Beth another gorgeous post.. I love how much work you put into each post! Adore your blog.
    MISSY IN THE MIRROR

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to get Soft & Gentle and Naked 2, cool post :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. MAC's Soft & Gentle looks beautiful! I've been meaning to pick it up for ages :)

    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been eyeing that Naked 2 palette for the longest time. I currently own the original Naked palette which is why I have held off from buying the second one for so long. But I think this post has convinced me. I shall save up and buy the palette! haha :)

    -thinksandra

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe