Guest Post: Evening FOTD feat Rimmel, Nars, Bourjois, Mac and more...

21:07

Hey everyone, I'm Albertine from DippyWrites and a while ago me and Beth decided to do guests posts on each others blogs and I decided to share an evening FOTD with you guys :) I really love doing my make up for a night out, I normally put on my music and spend an hour getting ready. My favourite look to do is a bronze smoky eye and neutral lips, which is the one I'm going to share with you today :)



I really love this looks and I think a smokey eye really suits me and makes my eyes look just a bit bigger than they actually are :) Below i've listed the products I used to get this look:
Face:

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - Shade 53
Nars Orgasm Blush
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent

Eyes:

MUA Undressed Eyeshadow Palette
L'Oreal Super Liner in Black
Rimmel Scandaleyes Nude Kohl
Rimmel Soft Kohl in Jet Black
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless

Lips:

EOS Lip Balm
MAC Angel

So there you have it, a pretty simple evening FOTD. I try not to use a ton of makeup on my face as it's really not good for it, but for a night out I do put on a little bit extra. I hope you've enjoyed reading this and for more posts similar to this just simply head over to my blog :)

Thanks, Albertine
-
Thanks Albertine for posting! I love this, especially the eyeshadow, I shall be taking a look at the Undressed palette! If anyone else would like to feature as a guest poster, please tweet me, @CosmticLover, and also do check out dippywrites.blogspot.co.uk/ tonight to see my post!

*As revision period is in full swing you may notice posts becoming more sparse  and random up until the end of June however I will endeavour to post at least every Saturday and will be on Twitter at @CosmticLover*

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Lovely post, your eyes look amazing! xxx

    Maddy from http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe