A Summer Fete

22:24

Hello! Today I have a post different to my usual. I thought that I would share a few photographs from my day as I spent it at a local village fete and took a few snaps. I'm no professional but love carrying my camera everywhere, so I hope you like them!




Let me know if you liked this post below and if you  like any in particular!

*As revision period is in full swing you may notice posts becoming more sparse up until the end of June however I will endeavour to post at least every Saturday and will be on Twitter at @CosmticLover*

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Awwww lovely photo's! Looks like you had a great day :D xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, hope you had a great time! xxx

    Maddy from http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the photos- i wish i lived in a little village with things like that xx

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe