Monthly Make-up Mix-up: January 2013

18:53


As it is a new year I thought that I would start a new series on my blog which I have named 'Monthly Make-up Mix Up' This will feature the make-up items that I have been using in that month, my daily makeup.

This month I have tried to keep my everyday makeup very natural and quick for school, especially as the dark mornings make it very difficult to do your makeup!

FACE:
Garnier Dark Spot Corrector - Review Here
Garnier Original BB Cream - Review Here
MAC Prolongwear Concealer
MAC Studio Finish Concealer - Review Here
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - Review Here

EYES:
MAC Soft and Gentle MSF
Benefit Bad Gal Lash 

Those are the make-up products that have been in my makeup bag throughout Janaury!

What do you think of this new series?

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I really want to try the Benefit Bad Gal Lash, everybody raves about it! xxx

    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this type of post. Will you be posting FOTD's?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Rimmel Matt Powder, it's sooooo good! I like the idea of this series, would be great to see you wearing it aswell :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!
    Great blog!
    Check out mine sometime if you'd like xoxo
    AIMEROSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh this sounds like a really good series :)

    mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice idea for a new series :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe