2013: New Years Resolutions - Beauty,Blog and more

13:05



Being the 31st of December today I thought that I would set myself some targets for 2013 and try to stick to them - hopefully typing them up in a blogpost form may help me with that.

New Years Beauty and Blog Resolutions

No.1 Blog at Least once a Week

Over the last week or so I have made a conscious effort to try and blog more and I have found myself loving it more and more each time. Over 2013 I want to ensure that my readers get a new blogpost at least once during the weekend to keep posts regular, and who knows - I could be posting more and more!

No.2 Grow my hair healthily

My hair takes forever to grow and I don't know about you but if I go to the hairdressers for a 'trim' I come back with my hair at least 3 inches shorter which does not impress me. Over 2013 I want to try and do more hair masks and treat the ends of my hair in order to hopefully abolish my split ends and keep my hair healthy as it hopefully grows. I also want to try and continue with limiting my use of straighteners/curlers to special occasions.

No.3 Do more face masks

For the most part my skin is fairy clear however yu can guarantee at the end of each month that my skin goes crazy and I have spots everywhere. To try and control this I want to try and do a face mask at least once a week to help my skin stay in check ( maybe a sunday pamper sesh?)

No.4 Grow my nails

Over the past few months I have been making an effort to not bite my nails and the length of them has somewhat increased. I want to continue this in 2013 and use cuticle oils and clear polish in order to improve the condition of my nails.

Personal Resolutions

No.1 Do more exercise

I doubt there are many people who don't put this on their list of resolutions but with prom, summer holidays and a family wedding fst approaching I think that it is only right to improve my figure (maybe with a bit of improved eating tossed in as well) . I want to aim to do at least 3 30 minute sessions on my cross trainer a week and if I can keep this up - increase it gradually

No.2 Keep my room tidy

I currently share a room with my sister and geez can a room with two teenage girls be difficult to keep clean! I want to try and make my bed each morning and keep on top of keeping everything clean each day so I don't have to do a mass tidy up.

Those are my resolutions for 2013, What are yours? Please leave them down below as I would love to know and maybe add them to my list.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. As I have just started a blog, I think that my main new years resolution will definitely be blogging regularly!

    www.unstitchedd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading this post, I want to try and grow my hair since colouring it, it got thinner and stopped growing so want to try and make it healthy again also :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great resolutions, I haven't made any yet :( x

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe