October Favourites 2012

18:30

[Botanics RoseWater Toning Spritz, Lush Happy Hippy, No7 Eyeshadows, MAC 217]

Hello all! A little late but, you know, I am never early with anything so why start now!? This month I have been sticking to the same products that I have for the past couple of months so instead of featuring them all over I thought I would show you a couple that have stood out.

Botanics Toning Spritz: I, being the tight person that I am, waited until this was on offer (1/3 off) before trying this out. I have been spraying this onto a cotton pad and using it to remove all of my face makeup, eye makeup included. This is great as it seems to remove everything without irritating my skin and using its (supposedly) 'botanics magic' in the process.

Lush Happy Hippy: I have been using this for a long time and love the grapefruit scent. Although this is primarily a shower gel, this month I have trialled it as a shampoo and its worked great. It lathered well and left my hair very clean.A great 2 in 1 product.

No7 Eyeshadows: I love No7 Eyeshadows. I have featured No7 eyeshadows countlessly on my blog and if you haven't yet tried them I highly recommend you use your £3 off ( what happened to a fiver off!?) voucher to give these a try. I love these as they are shimmery and pigmented and last well throughout the day.

MAC 217: This month I have only found the need to use this one eyeshadow brush when creating eye looks as you can use it to apply eyeshadow all over the lid, in the crease and for blending. The £20 ish price tag is definately justified with the multiple uses and excellent quality of this brush.

Thats all! What have your favourites been this month? Let me know in the comments below !

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love the smell of Happy Hippy. Funny story about it though, last time I was in Lush with my gran she told one of the sales assistants that she never knew any hippys that smelt like that :') x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Mac 217 brush!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, I love love love MAC!!!!

    Would you mind checking out my latest blog post and let me know what you think? Would mean a lot to me! www.thepulseoffashion.blogspot.com

    Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I <3 Happy Hippy! Its one of my favourite scents ever! xox

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe