Haul: Mini Boots and Superdrug Haul

21:11


Today I took a trip into Manchester City Centre for a spot of retail therapy. Although the trip was unsuccessful for clothes shopping, I did pick up a couple of things that I thought I'd share.

Boots Rosewater Toning Spritz - £3.32

This is said to be similar to Mac Fix +. Forgive me for saying this but what does it do? I'm not entirely sure whether it does anything as of yet so please let me know how this is supposed to work. 

Neutrogena 2 in 1 Wash and Mask - £1.99 (Superdrug)

This was on offer in Superdrug so I thought I'd seize the opportunity. I ran out of this many moons ago and was waiting for a special offer ( tight or what?) before I'd repurchase to give me a chance to finish up my other products. I loved this when I owned this and I hope I will continue to love this.

Boots Extra Large Cotton Pads - £2.60

Another repurchase for me; I love these cotton pads as I only have to use one at a time and they don't disintegrate like cheapo cotton pads.

Thats all for my mini haul, I hope you enjoyed! x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love mini hauls! Do you find the visibly clear 2-in-1 harsh on your skin?
    Thanks!

    xx Veronica

    http://frowardfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I really want to try the Botanics range!
    Let us know how you get on!

    I've followed you from the BBU :)
    Georgia x
    http://georgiabeee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe