Add my Blog Button!

14:21



I just wanted to let you know that yesterday @TheMissDudette (Ria?) kindly created me a button for my blog. For those who, like me, don't understand what these buttons are, buttons can be added to sidebars of other peoples blogs ( and your own) and links directly back to your blog. 

If you enjoy reading my blog please feel free to add my button to your blog's sidebar by using the link in my sidebar below my button and adding it as a html.

Also, if you have a button for your blog that you want me to add for you please email me or tweet me!

Thanks again to Ria for kindly making my blog button. x


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe