April Empties

18:33

Jemma Kidd LipGloss A very sticky yet moisturising gloss. Repurchase? Probably not Sweet Snuggles Chocolate Vanilla Hand Cream Very sweet smelling hand cream. Not the best at moisturising dry hands. Repurchase? No E45 Cream  A great alternative to my moisturiser and does wonders for my dry skin ( especially when it got chapped - post D of E) Repurchase? Yes Soap and Glory Daily Smooth Body Butter Smells amazing, Works amazing, Lasts for ages Repurchase? Yes Boots Nail Polish Remover Does the job but has a strong smell Repurchase? Maybe Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Great as a makeup remover less so at clearing my skin Repurchase? If I had great skin and a non-teenager budget Theramed 2 in 1 Worked as a toothpaste and mouthwash but didn't whiten Repurchase? No No7 Stay Perfect EyeShadow My favourite brand of eyeshadow. Long lasting. Hardly creases.Smooth to apply. Repurchase? Yes! Natural Collection EyeShadow (Part of a duo) Smooth to apply. Lovely neutral colour. Did fade Repurchase? Maybe Bath and BodyWorks Liplicious Smelt and tasted amazing. Moisturising. Sticky. Long-ish lasting Repurchase? Perhaps if B&BW was available Batiste Tropical Dry Shampoo My favourite go-to dry shampoo Repurchase? Yes





You Might Also Like

0 comments

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe