Haul: A preview of Reviews to come

10:07


For those that don't follow me on twitter, you may not be aware that I gave up buying beauty products for lent ( and longer) which meant I hadn't bought any new products for 10 Weeks, allowing me to finish some products that needed using up.

So on Saturday I took a well-needed (to me) trip to boots to pick up the essentials. I went in wanting to try loads of new products but came out of the store feeling rather uninspired and only £9 short of pocket.

What I purchased:

Boots Simply Sensitive Day Moisturiser -£1.86

Boots Essential Eye Make up remover gel - £1.42

Boots Essentials Cleansing Lotion - £1.42

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - £4.19

Which do you want to see reviewed first?

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe