I need your help: Drugstore Foundations

10:54

Maybe a picture I took of a pretty landscape will distract you from the fact I haven't blogged for almost 3 weeks!?

I thought not. I'm sorry I have been MIA for so long and that I probably will be now up until christmas. All I can say is, I have had a lot more school work than expected and haven't had much time for myself lately.

Anywhoo..... excuses over with. I was wondering if you could help me?

I have recently finished my holy-grail Bourjois Healthy Mix ( check out my page exclusive to my Project 20 pan if you are interested in how my make-up buying ban is going) and only have the smallest bit left of my MAC foundation left and then I will have no foundations what so ever.

I have dry skin and like a dewy or semi-matte finish, but do not like matte finish foundations.

What drugstore foundations do you love ??

Leave your suggestions below ! xxx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I would go for Maybelline Satin Liquid Foundation. I have posted about it on my blog numerous times! Haha. Its great for dry skin in my opinion xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally like Dream Matte Mousse by Maybelline - the liquid kind. coverage isn't great though. but I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't really tried many foundations but I heard a lot about Revlon's colour stay - as you might know. & dream satin is okay for me :))


    Jessica ♡

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe