Update:New Banner, School life.

10:14


You may have notcied that I have made some changes to my blog.  I have changed the banner to my blog to 'Through the eyes of a cosmetic lover'.

I personally wanted a change to start the new academic year and thought that it suited my blog perfectly.
I understand that changing your url as often is more of a hinder than a help so I have kept that the same (lilleymay.blogspot.com).

School

Like many other students in the UK, I start school tomorrow and I still can't come to terms with getting up early again.

With regards to blog posts; I will aim to blog at least once a week and of course will do my monthly favourites post, all depending on how much time I have.

For anyone going back to school in the next week or so, I wish you luck!! Have a great Sunday

x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I like the new header! Have fun at school tomorrow; I go back Tuesday for Upper6th re-enrollment (eep) and properly back on Wednesday! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your header. Have fun at school. x

    http://katie-everythingandme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute name, hope you have a good day back at school! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the new header :)
    It's simple and chic but it's not too professional as it's still cute !! x

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe