My Favourite No7 Products

08:42


We all have these gems lingering in our purses after a cheeky spend in boots but do we put them to their best uses ?


Eyeshadow - £3 (£8)

I have never bought these in their 'proper' packaging but I own these in pan form ( from a No7 gift set) and I love them.

These retail for £8  and with the voucher come to an affordable £3. These have great pigmentation and can be blended out for a natural look but applied with a primer can make for an intense eyemake-up look.

I especially love the neutals that No7 have to offer such as Truffle,Innocense, Mink and Wheatsheaf.




Nail Varnish - £2 (£7)

I would be lying if I said I completely favourite these nail polishes, though the base coat and topcoat are superb. Getting 10ml of Nail Polish for £2 is an absolute bargain.
Make up brushes

These normally retail for £6 but with the voucher will retail for £1.75. I have only ever tried the eyeshadow brush (pictured above) from my No7 set and love it so this maybe something to go by for the rest of No7's brush range? Many rave that the No7 Blend and Contour brush is a great dupe for the MAC 217

Items for Free

For those who don't feel the need to buy make-up items from No7 for the sakes of it No7 offer some non make-up products under £5 which if you have a voucher, you recieve for free!

What do you spend your vouchers on??

xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I recently spent mine on the Make Up Wipes - they are a 4-in-one cleanse, tone, moisturise and removes make up! Usually £7 but got them for £2! Really soft on the skin, love them! x

    (brogantatexo.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe