Foundation for a dull or dry complexion

21:18


As a girl with dry/normal skin I love to sport a healthy glow whether it be in summer or winter to make me look more awake and healthy.


Stock Photo:Maybelline.

Maybelline Dream Creamy Foundation/ £8.19

As a pale girl I often struggle to find foundations that are light enough for me, let alone in a finish that I like, but Maybelline Dreamy Creamy of mine was a go-to of mine at the start of the year.

This foundation comes in a screw lid compact with a handy applicator sponge which is hidden in the lid. When applied with a brush (or with your fingers) this foundation applies and blends easily into the skin and gives a medium coverage.  If you have oily skin this would be a nightmare, purely because of how dewy your skin is left. Unofrtunately along with this comes oil which can shorten the wear of this foundation. A setting powder is required if you want at least 4 hour wear.


Bourjois Healthy Mix/ £9.99

I love this foundation. I find that when using this foundation, my dry skin is hydrated my face looks more awake and also more radiant.

This foundation is light-medium coverage and will cover my face redness. It feels lightweight on the skin and looks dewy, a perfect foundation for the summer.

I love that this foundation is in shades suitable for paler skin, which is often rare, but are all yellow toned. In saying this, I am pink toned and this still matches my skin colour. Unfortunately though, this foundation is not availible in darker shades,suitable for darker skintones.

This foundation claims to leave you with a glowing complexion for up to 16 hours which I definately agree with. A great foundation at an affordable £9.99



MAC Mineralize SPF Foundation/ £24.50

This foundation is one of MACs creme compact foundations that are easily buildable and leave an icredibly dewy finish.

"Lightweight and silky to apply. Good for all skin types; particularly benefits dull and/or dry complexions. Provides super-hydrated, high-comfort wear and everyday SPF 15 sun protection."

It does all that MAC claims and is very creamy and easy to blend into the skin. Only a little of this foundation is needed to give a medium coverage.

All of these foundations are perfect for those with dull/dry skin and will transform your complexion.

What are your favourite foundations?

x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I NEED to get Healthy Mix, heard so many good things about it! I'm yet to find my perfect foundation, liking the Rimmel 25 Hour one at the moment though, and Garnier BB Cream on a good skin day! x

    http://a-place-for-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love healthy mix! Haven't tried the other two, i never get on well with maybelline foundations, but i've tried some of Mac's before, i have the studio tech which is similar to the one you showed here, i love it :) xx

    beautyfashionlife25.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try the Bourjois healthy mix!!! I have a maybelline mousse thing at the moment and I love it but I fancy a change... xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great to know as I have dry skin sometime, and sometimes certain foundations cause my skin to become dry x

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe