Daily Make-up Routine : School

20:18


School is completely underway and I am starting to get used to getting up before 7 and actually doing something productive with my day as summer was a very lazy one.

Not all of us have the time to do complex make-up in the morning, me included, so have opted for something quick and easy.

EYES

No7 Intense Volume

I am determined to finish this yet it is nowhere near dryed out or finished yet! It looks very natural so is perfect for school.

Benefit Eye Bright

Confession: This has been collecting dust in my make-up collection so I thought that it was only right that it gots its use again. This brightens your eyes and makes you look more awake. Perfect for early mornings.

Technic Eyeshadow Quad

A simple go-to neutral palette that means I can do my eye make up in 30 seconds. Will last all day with a primer.



FACE

Bourjois Healthy Mix

I needn't say more than it's name. If you want a more in depth review of this then please say or take a look at previous favourites posts.

NYC Pressed Powder

Not the best powder every, but for £1.99 its an affordable product to give me extra coverage throughout the day

MAC Studio Finish

I have a review of this if you want to check that out, it is great at covering my dark circles and my blemishes.

2True Lip and Cheek Stain

I never used this because I could not be bothered quite frankly. I apply this to a dense blusher brush that I own to apply it where desired then swiftly blend it using my faithful primark kabuki. It blends out surprisingly easily and gives a very natural flush to the skin.

What are your go-to products for work or school??

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Is the NYC Pressed Powder worth it? I'm looking for a pressed powder to carry with me at school as the one I'm currently using is the NYX Loose Translucent Powder and it's not purse friendly at all -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its convenient with the mirror and all but the pay off is horrific. You need loads on your brush to get a hint of coverage. Depends on whether you need it just to mattify or for the coverage.

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe