NOTD:Miners Moroccan Mint

07:58



Another NOTD post for you.
This is Moroccan Mint by Miners which can be purchased online off of their website or off amazon.co.uk for £2.99 each.

The quality of Miner Polishes aren't the best but aren't the worst either. This polish will last 3 days easily (without base or top coat) without chipping and when it does,to your advantage or not, the polish will peel off in one go.
Unfortunately it took a decade to dry and I also had problems with the brush because of how long it is and getting nail polish everywhere, but I love the colours that Miners have to offer (especially the Coral).
Have you tried Miners ?

LilleyMay xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe