£1 off Nivea Pure & Natural Range

13:09

When scrolling through Fleurs blog, aka Fleurdeforce, I discovered a link to a website offering a £1 off discount to the Nivea Pure and Natural Range.

This range is already affordable, with products costing between £2 and £5, and is promoted for being made with NO parabens, colourants,silicones and mineral oils meaning its better for the skin.

Before I found out about this offer I had tried the Pure and Natural Toner. It removes every bit of make-up from your skin and leaves your skin feeling smooth and glowing, it also can be used on the eyes as a make-up remover. A great 2 -in - 1.
If you would like to try the products out for yourself and make the most of the offer then follow this link below or look out for the advert on Fleurs Page (at the bottom).

Lilley May xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe