Think you’ve finished a product?

20:20





Think you’ve finished a product? You may have to think again.

In nearing finishing one of my cheap drugstore concealers, I decided to try and see how much product would actually be wasted if I hadn’t had disassembled the product. With the pictures being my outcomes, it’s fair to say that a lot of product can be wasted in awkward packaging. I also find that lip glosses with wand applicators often have wasted product, so I used a larger doe-foot applicator to finish up properly my make-up.

Just a post to say – try taking apart your make-up once you feel you need to through it away (cut off the end of the tube for example) and see how much more product you can get for your money. I’m sure you’ll be surprised!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe