ELF Powder Brush Review

20:44



This baby retails for £3.50/$3 and is the best money you could spend.

Forget spending £20 on a foundation brush! ELF have an amazing Studio line in which I found my life-saving foundation brush. It is sooooo soft and so dense. It is great for powder and liquid products and allows you to blend easily into the skin leaving you looking flawless..

I have washed this brush a handful of times and shedding has been at a bare minimum.

Dare to try and ELF Studio brush. I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

Love LilleyMayx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe